The Mission of the MPAEA is to support and promote lifelong learning in the Mountain Plains Region. In order to achieve its mission, the association:
- Promotes and provides professional development opportunities for adult educators.
- Publishes and distributes relevant information about lifelong learning.
- Supports and strengthens member associations within the states of the region.
- Seeks and fosters realistic and innovative approaches to lifelong learning.
- Creates and facilitates a forum for futuristic planning.
Click here to view the MPAEA Constitution & Standing Rules
Click here to view the MPAEA Strategic Plan